Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where do I find the reversing light switch on a Skoda Fabia?

The reversing lights on my Skoda Fabia has started to fail. If I want to change it myself, where do I find it and is ti easy to change?|||Not worth the bother, go to a garage or somewhere like Halfords where you pay a little extra to get them fitted correctly the first time..





If you insist on DIY get a manual - only a few 拢 and a great investment for future repairs.





Good Luck, you have a great little car.|||some where on the gear box should have 2 wires goin to it if you thing you can see it take the 2 wires off join them together . turn ign on and your lights should be on.|||I don't know what the hell a Skoda is, but the switch would probably be linked to the gear shift.|||like dude i don't no what the hell this is but the switch is either on gear shift or on tranny where linkage hooks up.|||yes it is on a gear box with eather 1 or 2 wires atteched to it|||next to the starting handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment